Saturday, April 14, 2012

Begin at the Beginning...

Well, here we are. The first post of my new blogging endeavor, Atheism, Y'all. I've written a bit about myself and about this blog in the About page, so please give it a quick read to get the gist of what this place is all about. I can't wait to get started (in fact I'm about to start ;) ), and I invite you to be an active and vocal part of this community - whatever your religious or political flavor. 

No matter what it is, your opinion is always respected and valued.

In the words of Ed Sullivan (Ed Sullivan? I just referenced Ed Sullivan? Man, I feel old...), 

Heeeeeeere we go!
--AY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post your response or opinion, no matter how much it differs from mine or others; opinions will NOT be removed. Everyone loves a spirited discussion. There are two rules, however:
1) Please keep all responses civil. This means attacks on anyone, including passive-aggressive or ad-hominem attacks, will not be tolerated. Simply put: attack the idea, not the person.
2) Solicitations and advertisements, no matter how subtle, are prohibited. If you wish to advertise something, start your own blog or buy an ad on Google Ad-sense.